1. Hello PotPro's,
    2L Bottle Grow Comp is heating up! Come watch the grass grow!! 2L Soda Bottle COMP
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All New Live Introductions will now get their own badge! The Journey Begins HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there PotPro's!
    I am close to being done with the work I am doing to PPN. Things should be getting back to normal. Attachments are still being worked on, and other odd bits.
    Thanks for your patience. NG
    Dismiss Notice

This ain't Northern California ...

Discussion in 'Outdoor/Greenhouse Growing' started by Bud Wiser UK, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Bud Wiser UK

Bud Wiser UK Welcome to the CannaZone

What's a 'trimathon' ..? Sounds like I need to get in training?
    I'd better warn you, I'm now a Black Belt in Mycorrhizal Fungi and a 6th Dan Bat Guano Exponent .. I know my shit..!

2. 912GreenSkell

912GreenSkell Outdoors of the north Staff Member High Team Pot Pro's High Team

Ahh the trimathon....a spectacle where hands are blistered, wrists are sore, and trimmers get high for free. Its really quite fun for the first 10 hours....but when hours glide into days, and days into weeks, only the strongest survive. Snip, snip, toke, toke!!

3. Bud Wiser UK

Count me IN ..! My Fiskars are gagging for some action ...

Edit: I trained Vidal Sassoon.

4. 912GreenSkell

In case you were wondering. I trimmed for 21 days straight with an average of 11 hour days to trim the 8 photo plants this season.

5. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Auto Warriors Staff Member High Team Pot Pro's High Team

Beautiful skunk plant I bet that's got a nice high to it ,talk about looking sticky and tricomey

Bud Wiser UK and boostxxx like this.
  6. Bud Wiser UK

Wimp. When I were a kid, our dad had me trimming for 25 hours a day 8 days a week in the cellar at the age of five. And that was after school..! :cooldance:

Thnakx dude... as it happens, high's bang-on. Another week she would have been a world-beater, but I can't complain.
    High's quite flexible, if you get my drift? Watching a movie, you easily sink into the couch and have trouble getting off it, but getting jiggy with electrics in the shed and she becomes an energetic obsessive bitch.
    Munchies and fruit juice in the early hours are becoming the norm, so's the morning glory..!
    Happy days.

dankstyle J and 912GreenSkell like this.
  7. 912GreenSkell

Hahaha yeah well I am not as resilient as I used to be!!

dankstyle J likes this.