1. Hello PotPro's,
    2L Bottle Grow Comp is heating up! Come watch the grass grow!! 2L Soda Bottle COMP
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All New Live Introductions will now get their own badge! The Journey Begins HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there PotPro's!
    I am close to being done with the work I am doing to PPN. Things should be getting back to normal. Attachments are still being worked on, and other odd bits.
    Thanks for your patience. NG
    Dismiss Notice

Since I Nuked My AutoFlower grow....

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Bl4ckV1per5, Aug 19, 2016.

1. kkeniff

kkeniff The Widow Maker

Very nice b14.nxt time double that pot size once u flip if u hav the space.but very very good job considering unknown seed.hope it tastes good for u

Bl4ckV1per5, dankstyle J and boostxxx like this.
  2. boostxxx

boostxxx Welcome to the CannaZone

Good stuff BV, glad you have progress and they look good and healthy!

Pretty cool to grow out bagseed and make a good run of it, just what I did with my GG, but I knew what it was going to be, kudos for trekking into the unknown!

Bl4ckV1per5 likes this.
  3. boostxxx

Looks like you got it down pat, oh the work we do to get these plants up in the air lol! If you decide to drop some outside, that would be great, can count on me being there to see what ya grow!

dankstyle J likes this.
  4. Bl4ckV1per5

Bl4ckV1per5 Welcome to the CannaZone

Im still living in the dark ages of cannabis prohibition where I live so as much as I would like to attempt an outdoor grow this coming spring when the weather is right,,,it will take some careful planning and scouting out acceptable grow sites. Alot to take into consideration to make an outdoor grow possible but I have a few months to try to come up with some kind of plan that might work out.

One thing that really gets me steamed is if you go on google or any other major search engine and use the term " most cannabis producing states in the United States" or something pretty similiar to that phrase,,, I live in one of the states that is in the top 3 of that list....can rule out California pretty easy since I wouldnt have to be so guerilla growing....but it isnt even legal here for medicinal purposes...it's insane....half the nation has either passed medicinal use/recreational use legislation and here I sit in a state that is a top producer( well it was for years and years and years anyway) and live in fear over growing a plant that helps me far more than the pills they want me to cram down my throat each day. My state could really use that little boost to the economy that might come from loosening silly marijuana laws that have no basis in modern America......sorry, rant over LOL

dankstyle J and boostxxx like this.
  5. Threadmark: test threadmark
    boostxxx

I know how ya fell BV, the struggle should soon be over! From my understanding, most seem to believe now that CA has gone both medicinal and recreational, that most other states will follow.

Its all up in the air I suppose, but we shall see.

dankstyle J and Bl4ckV1per5 like this.