1. Hello PotPro's,
    2L Bottle Grow Comp is heating up! Come watch the grass grow!! 2L Soda Bottle COMP
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All New Live Introductions will now get their own badge! The Journey Begins HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey there PotPro's!
    I am close to being done with the work I am doing to PPN. Things should be getting back to normal. Attachments are still being worked on, and other odd bits.
    Thanks for your patience. NG
    Dismiss Notice

Namaste

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Castle Grown, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Castle Grown

Castle Grown Rolling Stone

Greetings. Name is Castle Grown. I came from outer space to share my love of Cannabis with the rest of earth. Plenty to talk about. To start, I vaporize my medicine to obtain as many precious cannabinoids and terpenes as possible. Began cultivation of photos to address a number of different issues. Spinal injury, multiple surgeries, spasms, sleep deprivation, anxiety, and melancholy. She is a miracle whom I cannot live without. I have a couple dozen genetic experiences under my belt, photo and auto. I had been seeking proper meds to address everything and found that genetics with strong expressions of cannabidiol is what I needed. There is much yet to cultivate and very little time to do so, but I do want to exhibit some different genetic profiles I have come across in the past.

2. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Auto Warriors Staff Member High Team Pot Pro's High Team

Nice to meet you to ,I'm spaced out to mind of a Martian you will fit right in here can't wait to see your genetics welcome mr Cg

Dr. Babnik, krug, StickMan and 4 others like this.
  3. boostxxx

boostxxx Welcome to the CannaZone

Welcome to PPN Castle Grown, good to have you here, and thanks for sharing your story. Look forward to what you bring to the site, and may the journey ahead be fruitful and rewarding!

Dr. Babnik, krug, StickMan and 3 others like this.
  4. GringoStarr

GringoStarr Welcome to the CannaZone

Welcome to the dark side CG!

Dr. Babnik, boostxxx, krug and 2 others like this.
  5. StickMan

StickMan Grower

6. dankstyle J

dankstyle J Auto Warriors Staff Member High Team Pot Pro's High Team

What up stickman nice to see you here

Dr. Babnik and boostxxx like this.
  7. 912GreenSkell

912GreenSkell Outdoors of the north Staff Member High Team Pot Pro's High Team

Hey great to meet you!! Good luck on all of your grows and finding the ultimate in pain control from the sacred herb.

Dr. Babnik, boostxxx and dankstyle J like this.